Wednesday, June 22, 2011

20/6/2011 outing~

After the volleyball competition~

I go find her :D

Yup ~ My dear Sandy <3

Unfortunately our class has lost the competition to S2A3~

30- 24

Proud of my class ~

Everyone has try one’s best~

11.30am ~

Ring Ring Ring ~

Her phone was keep ringing but didn’t pick up the phone ==

Then i go sunway pyramid alone ~

Go play my Wmmt3dx+ and renew the game card @@

After that 1.30pm ~

I go find my dear~

After 20 mins ~

Reach her house ~ and ask her come out to take me :D

Wew~

I love the time together with my dear ~

Happy Always =3

We take a nap untill 6.30 pm @@

Then go take our “FATHER’s DAT” dinner~

Weeee~ McDonald ==

LOL~

After that i had take my dear back home then i back home alone ==

XD Expecting the 1st year anniversary of our relation ship  ~

ILY Sandy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment