Friday, September 2, 2011

1/9/2011 Hangout ~

Woots~
Finally we date at mid valley ==
Cause she always asked me bring her go ~
And I will always answered I don’t know how to go ~
=3= Blur ~
LOL~
Dun worry now lark ~.~
I know how to go jor ~
But the road got a little bit far ==
It takes me 45 mins from Klang to mid valley ~
11.00am..
We reach there ~
Then go buy movie tickets~
Final Destination 5~
Unfortunately ~
There is no couple seat for us ==
Zzzz~
Actually the movie Not so horrible only lar ~
I can tahan :)
Then we go having our lunch at “FOOD JUNCTION”
Not bad Food court ~
Alot choices and tasty :D
After movie 3.30pm~
Then we go tabao Snowflake go back home and eat ~ :)
Woots~
My Snowflake Royalty Card is full of chop ~
That’s y can get 1 free of charge geh x)

I enjoy everytime hangout with her ~
She is mine ~
Everything of mine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment