Thursday, January 21, 2010

The 1st Article

Firstly ...
I would Like to say ...
This is my 1st articles with using english...
If any wrong grammar or spell...
Pls Correct me ...
21/1/2010...
Today math test ...
The teacher only gave us two questions test...
But unfortunately...
I only get 80/100 ...
And also at the Counseling sessions...
Teacher asked all of us stand on a Very Small Platform...
I believe that it is impossible...
But at Last...
We did it ...Is It means our class Solidarity?
I don't Know ...
Sry about Tired recently...
And i will Update My blog As fast as soon...

1 comment:

  1. walao brother
    u all type english..
    u want me how to see o
    dun no u type what la ..
    aiyor
    dun understand aaaaaa ...
    pls .. change back china ok
    thx ......^^

    ReplyDelete