Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tired of the day..

Today Is My Bad Day...
How Bad is it ?
I duno how to explain it nicely...
I just know today very tired...
Woke up at 5.30
starting brush teeth + bath
then set my hair ...
6.05 a.m
go skul by my uncle's car..
25 mins ago ...
reached skul ...
It is really Damn @#%$!@%^!@#%
that Lift alrdy spoiled for a few days ....
only the other 1 is still working ...
I hate crowded in lift ...
that's y i am move on 4th floor ...
After...
i nid to Mop the floor ...
Make me cant slp !
waste that 30 min to mop that " CB" Floor...
I just wan to leave this skul as soon as fast !
it was racking my life...
everyday wake up early ...
back home with my father same time ...
7 pm !
WTF ....
wat kind of skul live ot that?
Today ...
our class .. S2A&D Joint S3A&D
Be in charge of Decorate the WHOLE SKUL...
But i think ...
When chinese new year ..
i Can guarantee there is no ppl to ask who decorate the skul so beautiful...
So Will u give any comment afer visit this page...
Up to u ....
I go rest ...

3 comments:

  1. school is always like that...
    be a student,can't complaint...
    they always think their method are good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. plus tis yer~
    bear more for 2 yers~
    u can lif from ur skul life:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyo!
    not bad oo!
    all english oo?

    faz faz take liao spm~
    faz faz get a good result~
    faz faz leave this laibisi skul!!!

    ReplyDelete